Consumer Protection Finance Bure
At ages 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 your health, your skills, and your age allow to work.
As you age, you may not be able to work, even when expect to work.
Your bills do not stop because you stop earning.
Your 10% tithes may be the only budget item goes down when your income goes down when you retire.
1. Start saving, first job, before you start spending.
2. Write down your income and expenses. Do the math. Study, plan, adjust.
3. Try to save about 15% from each pay check for retirement. Don’t touch it.
4. If your employer offers a match, take it.
5. Resist the urge to create needless spending.